Coleridge, Samuel Taylor, 1772-1834, Selected poems of Coleridge, 1935
Selected poems of Coleridge.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : The Nonesuch Press, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- , 130 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4478 .A1 1935+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- On spine: Poems of S.T. Coleridge.
"The choice of poems has been made by Stephen Potter. The edition is limited to 500 copies on Auvergne hand-made paper, printed and made in England under the direction of Ernest Ingham at the Fanfare Press to the design of Francis Meynell."--Page  of preliminaries.
Issued in case (36 cm.)
With three wood engravings by Stefan Mrozewski. Title page design and vignette by Berthold Wolpe.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 105
BEIN In C678 +C935: In case 30 cm. "This is no. 28."
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 255 of 500. Bound in original orange limp vellum. Lacks slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- London -- Specimens.
Wood engravings -- 1935.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.