National Gallery of British Sports and Pastimes, National Gallery of British Sports and Pastimes , ca. 1950]
- National Gallery of British Sports and Pastimes : list of sports and pastimes : the first 600 selected pictures : there are 3,000 and more paintings, coloured prints, etc., which will be exhibited from time to time.
- [London? : The Gallery?, ca. 1950]
- Physical Description:
- 100 p. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8250 L65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Gallery was founded by Walter Hutchinson.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London -- Catalogs.National Gallery of British Sports and Pastimes.Sports in art.