Jenkins, Frank, Architect and patron;, 1961
Architect and patron; a survey of professional relations and practice in England from the sixteenth century to the present day.
- London, Oxford University Press, 1961.
New York, Oxford University Press, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 254 p. plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA964 .J4 1961 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "An earlier form of this book was submitted in ... 1953 as a dissertation for the degree of Master of Arts in the University of Durham."
- Subject Terms:
- Architects, British.Architecture -- England -- History.Art patronage.