Vanity fair album, 1869-19
- Vanity fair album: a show of sovereigns, statesmen, judges, and men of the day. With biographical and critical notices ...
- London, "Vanity fair" office 1869-19
- Physical Description:
- v. col. ports. 37-39 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1300 .V3 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Editor: 1869- Jehu Junior.
The portraits are cartoons.
Reprinted from Vanity Fair.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Caricatures and cartoons -- Periodicals.