The prize ring / by Bohun Lynch ; illustrated by reproductions of old prints, several oil paintings, and of the famous Byron Screen.
- London : Country Life Ltd., 1925.
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 52,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1361Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN: From the collection of Herbert B. Lazarus; no. 895
T.-p. in red and black within double rules.
Plates accompanied by protective sheet.
"Limited to one thousand copies for Great Britain and America."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Quarter vellum, and marbled board covers; black circular label outlined in gold with red lettering on front cover, gold lettering and lines on spine. Color plates, plates. Number 127 of 750 copies of the limited English edition. Spine height: 12 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Boxing -- History.Boxing -- Pictorial works.Boxing.Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824.Lazarus, Herbert B. -- Ownership.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.