Paradoxes and problemes / by Iohn Donne ; with two Characters and an Essay of valour ; now for the first time reprinted from the editions of 1633 and 1652, with one additional Probleme.
- Additional Title(s):
- Soho [London] : The Nonesuch Press, 1923.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 80 pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR2247 .P37 1923Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition is limited to 645 copies, printed and made in England for the Nonesuch Press in the 17th century Fell types by Frederick Hall, printer to the University of Oxford. The type has been distributed."--Colophon.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 6
"Bibliographical note" (p. v-viii) signed: Geoffrey Keynes.
SML,ZETA: "This is number 491."
BEIN Ih D718 633d: "This is number 374."
DIV: "This is number 234."
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 201 of 645. Bound in publisher's original dark red printed Italian patterned paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.