The early seventeenth-century York book trade and John Foster's inventory of 1616 / John Barnard and Maureen Bell.
- Additional Title(s):
John Foster's inventory of 1616
- Leeds : Leeds Philosophical and Literary Society, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 108 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ325 F6 B27 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Pages also numbered -132.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- England -- York -- History -- 16th century.Booksellers and bookselling -- England -- York -- History -- 17th century.Booksellers catalogs -- England -- York.Foster, John, 1584?-1616.
YCBA Collections Search
Barnard, John, 1936-, The early seventeenth-century York book trade and John Foster's inventory of 1616 , 1994