Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore, 1812-1852, Pugin , c1994
Pugin : a Gothic passion / edited by Paul Atterbury & Clive Wainwright.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- xiii,  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P967 A77 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published to coincide with the exhibition ... held at the Victoria & Albert Museum, London, 15 June to 11 September 1994"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -301) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Design -- England -- History -- 19th century.Gothic revival (Architecture) -- England -- Exhibitions.Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore, 1812-1852 -- Exhibitions.