English coloured books / by Martin Hardie.
- London : Methuen and Co. 
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 339,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ258 .H37 1906 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ258 .H37 1906Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes index.
Appendix I. Coloured books with plates printed by Baxter: p. 307-309.
Appendix II. Coloured books published by R. Ackermann: p. 310-314.
Appendix III. Coloured books with plates by Rowlandson: p. 315-318.
Appendix IV. Coloured books with plates by Alken: p. 319-321.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary gilt-tooled morocco, by Leighton-Straker.
- Subject Terms:
- Color printing -- England -- History.Illustrated books -- England.Illustration of books -- England.Leighton-Straker -- Bookbinder. (BACRB)Methuen and Co. -- Publisher.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1906.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.