Hardie, Martin, 1875-1952, English coloured books , 
- English coloured books / by Martin Hardie.
- London : Methuen and Co. 
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 339,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ258 .H37 1906 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ258 .H37 1906Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Includes index.
Appendix I. Coloured books with plates printed by Baxter: p. 307-309.
Appendix II. Coloured books published by R. Ackermann: p. 310-314.
Appendix III. Coloured books with plates by Rowlandson: p. 315-318.
Appendix IV. Coloured books with plates by Alken: p. 319-321.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary gilt-tooled morocco, by Leighton-Straker.
- Subject Terms:
- Color printing -- England -- History.Illustrated books -- England.Illustration of books -- England.Leighton-Straker -- Bookbinder. (BACRB)Methuen and Co. -- Publisher.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1906.