Mylne, Robert Scott, The master masons to the crown of Scotland and their works, 1893
The master masons to the crown of Scotland and their works. By Rev. Robert Scott Mylne ...
- Additional Title(s):
King's master masons
- Edinburgh, Scott & Ferguson [etc.] 1893.
- Physical Description:
- xviii pp., 1 l., 307,  pp. front. (coat of arms in colors) illus., pl., port., plans, facsim. 39 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 66Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain.Architecture -- Scotland.
- book I. Royal architecture prior to the reformation.--book II. Result of the union of Great Britain under one crown.--book III. The restoration of the house of Stuart.--book IV. The descendants of the master mason to Queen Anne.--Pegigrees.