Rait, Robert S. (Robert Sangster), 1874-1936, English episcopal palaces (province of Canterbury), 1910
- English episcopal palaces (province of Canterbury) contributed by Caroline C. Mprewood ... [and others] ed. by R.S. Rait.
- London, Constable & company, ltd., 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., 344 p. 15 port (incl. front.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA4840 R35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Introductory chapter, by Caroline C. Morewood.--The palalce of Lambeth, by Valentina Hawtrey.--The palace of Fulham, by Valentina Hawtrey.--Franham castle, by Lilian J. Redstone.--The old palace of Lincoln, by Henrietta L. E. Garbett.--The palace of Norwich, by Charlotte M. Calthrop.--The palace of Hereford, by Henrietta L. E. Garbett.--The palace of Wells, by Eveline M. Woodcock.--Index.
- Subject Terms:
- Bishops -- England.Palaces -- England.