Buckler, George, Twenty-two of the churches of Essex architecturally described and illustrated, 1856
- Twenty-two of the churches of Essex architecturally described and illustrated by George Buckler.
- London, Bell and Daldy, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., -254 p. incl. front., illus., plates, plans. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5469 E8 B83 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Title vignette.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- Essex.Church buildings -- England -- Essex.