A History of the county of Middlesex , 1911-
A History of the county of Middlesex / edited by J.S. Cockburn, H.P.F. King, and K.G.T. McDonnell.
- London ; Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press, 1911-
New York : Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press, 1911-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill., coats of arms, facsims., maps ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 M6 V6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vol. 2 has title: The Victoria history of the County of Middlesex; v. 5-6 have title: A history of Middlesex.
Vol. 2 edited by William Page; v. 3 edited by Susan Reynolds; v. 4 edited by J.S. Cockburn and T.F.T. Baker; v. 5-6, 10 edited by T.F.T. Baker.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Antiquities.Middlesex (England) -- Antiquities.Middlesex (England) -- History.