A History of the county of Middlesex , 1911-
A History of the county of Middlesex / edited by J.S. Cockburn, H.P.F. King, and K.G.T. McDonnell.
- London ; Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press, 1911-
New York : Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press, 1911-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill., coats of arms, facsims., maps ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 M6 V6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Vol. 2 has title: The Victoria history of the County of Middlesex; v. 5-6 have title: A history of Middlesex.
Vol. 2 edited by William Page; v. 3 edited by Susan Reynolds; v. 4 edited by J.S. Cockburn and T.F.T. Baker; v. 5-6, 10 edited by T.F.T. Baker.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Antiquities.Middlesex (England) -- Antiquities.Middlesex (England) -- History.