Oxford Architectural & Historical Society, A guide to the architectural antiquities in the neighborhood of Oxford, 1846
A guide to the architectural antiquities in the neighborhood of Oxford.
- Oxford [England] : J.H. Parker, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- xi, vii, 398 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5469 O9 O83 1846View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Introduction signed: J.H.P.
Published by the Oxford Society for Promoting the Study of Gothic Architecture."
Printed by I. Shrimpton, Oxford.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Gothic -- England -- Oxfordshire.Church architecture -- England -- Oxfordshire.Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- England -- Oxfordshire.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1846.Parker, J.H. -- Publisher.Shrimpton, I. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.