Notices of the churches of Warwickshire, Deanery of Warwick : under the superintendence of the Architectural Committee of the Warwickshire Nat. His. and Arch. Society.
- Warwick [England] : H.T. Cooke, 1847-58.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1 : fronts., illus., plates, plans. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5469 W3 W37 1847View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The architectural descriptions and the descriptions of the sepulchral effigies and brasses are by M.H. Bloxam. Cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- Warwickshire.Church buildings -- England -- Warwickshire.
YCBA Collections Search
Warwickshire Natural History & Archaeological Society. Architectural Committee, Notices of the churches of Warwickshire, Deanery of Warwick , 1847-58
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.