Walker, Stella A, John Ferneley and his sporting world, 1782-1864 , 1991
John Ferneley and his sporting world, 1782-1864 / by Stella A. Walker.
- Newmarket, Suffolk : British Sporting Art Trust ; 1991.
Clifton, Va. : Friends of British Sporting Art, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8250 B751 24 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Essay ... USA no. 12, Autumn 1991."
- Subject Terms:
- Ferneley, John E., 1782-1860.Ferneley, John E., 1782-1860.Sporting painting, British.Sporting prints, British.