Longman, William, 1813-1877, A history of the three cathedrals dedicated to St. Paul in London,, 1873
- A history of the three cathedrals dedicated to St. Paul in London, with reference chiefly to their structure and architecture, and the sources whence the necessary funds were derived. By William Longman ... With 6 engravings on steel and nearly 50 woodcut illustrations.
- London, Longmans, Green, and co., 1873.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 226 p. front., illus., plates., plans. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5470 S5 L65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MUDD WC 13090: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England)