Lithographic views / from drawings by T. Binns.
- Kirkby Lonsdale : Arthur Foster, 1836.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C37 B56 1836+ no. 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithography by Louis Haghe; after T.B. Binns. Plates printed by Day & Haghe.
"The profits will be given to the Clergy Daughters' School."--Cover.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 90
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original printed grey wrappers. Lithographs are hand-colored. Cased with Abbey Scenery 91, which includes proof versions of the plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Casterton (England) -- Pictorial works.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Foster, Arthur -- Publisher.Landscapes -- England -- Casterton.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1836.
- Casterton Hall, from Lady's Well
- From the Moss House in Casterton Wood
- Underley, from Casterton Wood
- On the Lune, looking up the river
- Kirkby Lonsdale, from Casterton Lane
- Whittington Rectory
- Clergy Daughters' School, and the Chapel, Casterton
- Casteron Chapel
- On the Coast, Silverdale
- On the Coast, Silverdale.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.