Lithographic views / from drawings by T. Binns.
- Kirkby Lonsdale ; Arthur Foster; and L. & G. Seeley, Fleet Street, London, 1837.
[London] : Arthur Foster; and L. & G. Seeley, Fleet Street, London, 1837.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C37 B56 1837+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithography by Louis Haghe; after T. B. Binns. Plates printed by Day & Haghe.
Similar to Abbey, Scenery 91, but with a later date.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's printed buff wrappers. Cloth spine. Plates are proofs on India paper, mounted.
- Subject Terms:
- Casterton (England) -- Pictorial works.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Foster, Arthur -- Publisher.L. and G. Seeley -- Publisher.Landscapes -- England -- Casterton.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1837.
- Casterton Hall, from Lady's Well
- From the Moss House in Casterton Wood
- Underley, from Casterton Wood
- On the Lune, looking up the river
- Kirkby Lonsdale, from Casterton Lane
- Whittington Rectory
- Clergy Daughter's School, and the chapel, Casterton
- Casteron Chapel
- On the coast, Silverdale
- On the Coast, Silverdale.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.