IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Boyall, R. J, R. J. Boyall , 1866?]
R. J. Boyall : carriage builder : Grantham and Crystal Palace, Sydenham, England.
- [London : s.n., 1866?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 16 x 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS2033 .R53 1866+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Manufacturer's sample book.
Original guard sheets in BAC copy are watermarked 1866.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind- and gilt-stamped leather. With hand-colored lithographs. Each plate has the style name and price noted in manuscript.
- Subject Terms:
- Boyall, R. J. -- Catalogs.Carriages and carts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Commercial catalogs -- Great Britain.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1866.
- Dress coach
- Step [illegible] side light coach
- Miniature sociable landau
- Double side light sociable coach
- Handsome sociable side light coach
- Private omnibus to carry 8
- Crescent landau
- C spring brougham
- Segmental fronted brougham with quarter lights
- Segmental fronted brougham
- Miniature brougham
- Segmental fronted Anglo French brougham
- Light wagonette
- Stanhope phaeton wagonette
- Light wagonette
- Stanhope phaeton
- Four wheeled dog cart [5 variations]
- Victoria buggy
- Cabriolet phaeton
- Victoria park phaeton
- Light park phaeton
- Malvern dog cart with canopy
- Alexandra car
- Dagmar car.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.