The cathedral church of Carlisle; a description of its fabric and a brief history of the episcopal see, by C. King Eley. With twenty-nine illustrations.
- London, G. Bell & sons, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., 92,  p. incl. front., illus., plates, plans. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5471 C4 E43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Half-title: Bell's cathedral series, ed. by G. White and E. F. Strange.
- Subject Terms:
- Carlisle Cathedral (Carlisle, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Eley, C. King, The cathedral church of Carlisle;, 1900