Illustrative views of the metropolitan Cathedral Church of Canterbury , 1836
- Illustrative views of the metropolitan Cathedral Church of Canterbury : exhibiting the most interesting points of its architecture and antiquities : in nineteen highly-finished line engravings : from drawings by Hastings : with historical descriptions of its structure, antiquities, and present state.
- Canterbury [England] : Printed and published by Henry Ward ; 1836.
London : Whittaker & Co., 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 58 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5471 C2 I55 1836+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by William Woolnoth; after Thomas Hastings, and Henry Sargent Storer.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Medieval -- Great Britain.Canterbury Cathedral.Cathedrals -- Great Britain.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1836.Ward, Henry -- Publisher.Whittaker & Co. -- Publisher.Woolnoth, W. (William), engraver.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.