A history of Lichfield Cathedral : from its foundation to the present time : with a description of its architecture and monuments : with photographic illustrations / by J.B. Stone, F.G.S., member of the Society of Arts, etc.
- London : Longmans, Green, Reader, and Dyer, MDCCCLXX 
- Physical Description:
- , 120 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA662.S73 S76 1870Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half-title: A history of Lichfield Cathedral, &c., &c.
Illustrated with mounted albumen prints.
Printed by Josiah Allen, Jun., 9 & 10, Livery St., Birmingham.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in black- and gilt-stamped brown publisher's cloth. Binder's label: Bound by Leighton Son and Hodge. Armorial bookplate of Rupert Gunnis.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, Josiah -- Printer.Architecture -- Great Britain.Cathedrals -- Great Britain.Church architecture -- Great Britain.Gunnis, Rupert, -- Bookplate.Leighton Son and Hodge -- BookbinderLichfield (England) -- Antiquities.Lichfield (England) -- History.Lichfield Cathedral -- History.Longmans, Green, Reader, and Dyer -- Publisher.
- Armorial Bookplates (Provenance)
YCBA Collections Search
Stone, John Benjamin, Sir, 1838-1914, A history of Lichfield Cathedral , MDCCCLXX 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.