IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wilson, Frederick Richard, An architectural survey of the churches in the archdeaconry of Lindisfarne, in the county of Northumberland, 1870
An architectural survey of the churches in the archdeaconry of Lindisfarne, in the county of Northumberland. Containing plans and views of seventy-nine fabrics and sketches of the principal antiquities in them. By Frederick Richard Wilson, architect ...
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Printed and photolithographed by M. and M.W. Lambert, 1870.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 200 p. front., illus., pl., plans. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5471 L73 W55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- MUDD WC 12512: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- Holy Island (Island)Church buildings -- England -- Holy Island (Island)Holy Island (England : Island)
- Rural deanery of Norham.--Rural deanery of Bamborough.--The rural deanery of Rothbury.--Rural deanery of Alnwick.--Rural deanery of Morpeth.