Wilson, Frederick Richard, An architectural survey of the churches in the archdeaconry of Lindisfarne, in the county of Northumberland, 1870
- An architectural survey of the churches in the archdeaconry of Lindisfarne, in the county of Northumberland. Containing plans and views of seventy-nine fabrics and sketches of the principal antiquities in them. By Frederick Richard Wilson, architect ...
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Printed and photolithographed by M. and M.W. Lambert, 1870.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 200 p. front., illus., pl., plans. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5471 L73 W55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MUDD WC 12512: Poor condition.
- Rural deanery of Norham.--Rural deanery of Bamborough.--The rural deanery of Rothbury.--Rural deanery of Alnwick.--Rural deanery of Morpeth.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- Holy Island (Island)Church buildings -- England -- Holy Island (Island)Holy Island (England : Island)