The new guide to Peterborough Cathedral; comprising a brief history of the monastery from its foundation, with a descriptive account of its architectural peculiarities and most recent improvements & works of restoration. Compiled from the works of Gunton, Britton, Garbett, and others. Revised and corrected by W.D. Sweeting. To which is added A guide to the City.
- Illustrated ed.
- Peterborough [Eng.] G.C. Caster 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 94, 32 p. illus. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5471 P5 S95 1906 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Peterborough (England) -- Description and travel.Peterborough Cathedral.
YCBA Collections Search
Sweeting, W. D. (Walter Debenham), The new guide to Peterborough Cathedral;,