Circular architecture : being a new method of building, according to His Majesty's letters patent for the invention / by William Tatham ; granted by the name of "Tatham's clumps," to Messrs. J. Scott, J. Clarkson, S. Mellish, and the said inventor.
- London : Printed for E. Lawrence, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4160 T28 1803Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by C. Whittingham, Dean Street, Fetter Lane, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1803.Lawrence, E., -- Publisher.Round buildings -- Great Britain.Whittingham, C. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.