IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Now exhibiting at the large exhibition room near the foot of Waterloo Bridge, a small distance from the Coburg theatre, the ancient vessel , [18--]
Now exhibiting at the large exhibition room near the foot of Waterloo Bridge, a small distance from the Coburg theatre, the ancient vessel : this celebrated remains of antiquity is caulked with moss : and is supposed to have been on of the vessels used by the Danes when they invaded England in the time of Alfred the Great.
- [London] : Quick, Printer, [18--]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.K3 D37 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Kent (England) -- Antiquities.Quick -- Printer.Ships -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- [18--].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.