Now exhibiting at the large exhibition room near the foot of Waterloo Bridge, a small distance from the Coburg theatre, the ancient vessel , [18--]
- Now exhibiting at the large exhibition room near the foot of Waterloo Bridge, a small distance from the Coburg theatre, the ancient vessel : this celebrated remains of antiquity is caulked with moss : and is supposed to have been on of the vessels used by the Danes when they invaded England in the time of Alfred the Great.
- [London] : Quick, Printer, [18--]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.K3 D37 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Kent (England) -- Antiquities.Quick -- Printer.Ships -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- [18--].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.