Livett, Grevile Mairis, An account of the collegiate and cathedral church of Southwell, architectural, archaeological, and historical, 1883
- An account of the collegiate and cathedral church of Southwell, architectural, archaeological, and historical.
- Southwell, J. Whittingham, 1883.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5471 S8 L58 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Southwell Minster.
- Subject Terms:
- Southwell Minster (Southwell, Nottinghamshire, England)