A short history & description of the church & abbey of Mont S. Michel with some account of the town and fortress, by H. J. L. J. Massé ... With XLIX illustrations.
- London, G. Bell & sons, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- x, 130,  p. incl. front., illus., plates, plans. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5551 M65 M37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Mont-Saint-Michel (Abbey : France)
YCBA Collections Search
Massé, H. J. L. J. (Henri Jean Louis Joseph), b. 1860, A short history & description of the church & abbey of Mont S. Michel with some account of the town and fortress,, 1902