Phillips, Samuel, 1814-1854, Guide to the Crystal Palace and its park and gardens , 1858
Guide to the Crystal Palace and its park and gardens / by Samuel Phillips.
- Newly arr. and entirely rev. ed. by F.K.J. Shenton; with new plans and illustrations and an index of principal objects.
- London : Crystal Palace Library, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 192 p.,  leaves of plates (3 fold.) : ill., col. map, plans ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA6750 L6 C74 P4 1858 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Exhibitors' advertisement catalogue": p. -192.
- Subject Terms:
- Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)