IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Green, Thomas Frank, Morden college, Blackheath,, 1916]
Morden college, Blackheath, being the tenth monograph of the London survey committee, by T. Frank Green ...
- [London, Printed for the Committee by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1916]
- Physical Description:
- 73 p., 1 l. incl. illus., geneal. tables. 49 pl. (incl. front., ports., plans) 30 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA6760 G74 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC,REF NA6760 +G74: With: Harvey, A.E.M. Sir John Morden and his college. London, 1925.
SML DA675 +L69 10: "No. 275."
"Biography of Sir John and Lady Lorden": p. 26-35.
Bibliographical references": p. 64-66.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament, Architectural.Morden College (London, England)Morden, John, Sir, bart., 1623-1708.Morden, Susanna (Brand), Lady, 1638-1721.