Green, Thomas Frank, Morden college, Blackheath,, 1916]
- Morden college, Blackheath, being the tenth monograph of the London survey committee, by T. Frank Green ...
- [London, Printed for the Committee by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1916]
- Physical Description:
- 73 p., 1 l. incl. illus., geneal. tables. 49 pl. (incl. front., ports., plans) 30 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA6760 G74 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BAC,REF NA6760 +G74: With: Harvey, A.E.M. Sir John Morden and his college. London, 1925.
SML DA675 +L69 10: "No. 275."
"Biography of Sir John and Lady Lorden": p. 26-35.
Bibliographical references": p. 64-66.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament, Architectural.Morden College (London, England)Morden, John, Sir, bart., 1623-1708.Morden, Susanna (Brand), Lady, 1638-1721.