The Englishman's castle, a history of houses, large and small, in town and country, from A.D. 100 to the present day. With drawings by Marjory Whittington.
- London, Eyre & Spottiswoode, 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 175 p. illus. (part col.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7328 G56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 164-171.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Gloag, John, 1896-1981, The Englishman's castle,, 1945