The Englishman's castle, a history of houses, large and small, in town and country, from A.D. 100 to the present day. With drawings by Marjory Whittington.
- London, Eyre & Spottiswoode, 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 175 p. illus. (part col.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7328 G56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Bibliography: p. 164-171.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Gloag, John, 1896-1981, The Englishman's castle,, 1945