Godman, Ernest, The old palace of Bromley-by-Bow, 1902]
- The old palace of Bromley-by-Bow. By Ernest Godman, architect. Being the third monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London.
- [London, E. Arnold; 1902]
New York, S. Buckley & co., 1902]
- Physical Description:
- 21,  p. illus. 37 pl. incl. plans. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 3 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML DA675 +L69 3: "350 copies, of which 200 are reserved for the committee. This is no. 132."
BAC,REF : With: Gunn, Edwin. The great house, Leyton [London, 1903] and Mann, E.A. Brooke house, Hackney [London, 1904]
Colophon: Here ends the third monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London on the old palace of Bromley-by-Bow, which was written by Ernest Godman from notes and drawings made in the palace during the time of its destruction in 1893-1894. With an introductory note by C. R. Ashbee. Printed for the Committee at the Essex House Press, Bow, MDCCCCII.
- Subject Terms:
- Bromley Palace (London, England)Decoration and ornament, Architectural.