The old palace of Bromley-by-Bow. By Ernest Godman, architect. Being the third monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London.
- [London, E. Arnold; 1902]
New York, S. Buckley & co., 1902]
- Physical Description:
- 21,  p. illus. 37 pl. incl. plans. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 3 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML DA675 +L69 3: "350 copies, of which 200 are reserved for the committee. This is no. 132."
BAC,REF : With: Gunn, Edwin. The great house, Leyton [London, 1903] and Mann, E.A. Brooke house, Hackney [London, 1904]
Colophon: Here ends the third monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London on the old palace of Bromley-by-Bow, which was written by Ernest Godman from notes and drawings made in the palace during the time of its destruction in 1893-1894. With an introductory note by C. R. Ashbee. Printed for the Committee at the Essex House Press, Bow, MDCCCCII.
- Subject Terms:
- Bromley Palace (London, England)Decoration and ornament, Architectural.
YCBA Collections Search
Godman, Ernest, The old palace of Bromley-by-Bow, 1902]