The Great house, Leyton. By Edwin Gunn ...Being the fourth monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London.
- [London, E. Arnold; 1903]
New York, S. Buckley & co., 1903]
- Physical Description:
- 24,  p. 25 pl. (incl. front., plans) 29 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 4 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- BAC,REF : With: Godman, Ernest. The old palace of Bromley-by-Bow [London, 1902]
SML DA675 +L69 4: "350 copies, of which 200 are reserved for the committee. This is no. 345."
Colophon: Here ends the fourth monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London, on the Great house at Leyton, which was written by Edwin Gunn from notes and drawings made by him in 1902-1903. With an introductory note by C. R. Ashbee. Printed for the committee at the Essex house press, Campden, Glos., MDCCCCIII.
"A list of books and prints yielding information embodied in this work": 1 p. following p. 24.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London.Great House (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Gunn, Edwin, 1878-, The Great house, Leyton, 1903]