Mann, Ernest A, Brooke house, Hackney, 1904]
- Brooke house, Hackney. By Ernest A. Mann ... Being the fifth monograph of the Committee for the Survey of the memorials of greater London.
- [London, Pub. by the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London, 1904]
- Physical Description:
- 41,  p. front., 9 pl. (incl. ports., plans) 32 x 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 5 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BAC,REF : With: Godman, Ernest. The old palace of Bromley-by-Bow [London, 1902]
SML DA675 +L69 5: "350 copies, of which 200 are reserved for the committee. This is no. 236."
"List of the chief books and mss. consulted": p. 39.
Colophon: Here ends the fifth monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London, on Brooke house, Hackney, Middlesex; which was written by Ernest A. Mann, M. S. A., in 1903-1904. With an introductory note by C. R. Ashbee, M. A. Printed for the committee at the Essex house press, Campden, Gloucestershire. MDCCCCIV.
- Subject Terms:
- Brooke House (London, England)