Norman, Philip, 1842-1931, Cromwell House, Highgate,, 1926
Cromwell House, Highgate, being the twelfth monograph of the London survey committee by Philip Norman ...
- [London, Printed for the Committee by Eyre and Spottiswoode, limited, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. incl. geneal. tables. illus. (incl. coats of arms) 62 pl. (part double; incl. front., plans) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 12 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SML DA675 +L69 12: "600 copies, of which this is no. 296."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London.Cromwell House (London, England)