Norman, Philip, 1842-1931, Cromwell House, Highgate,, 1926
Cromwell House, Highgate, being the twelfth monograph of the London survey committee by Philip Norman ...
- [London, Printed for the Committee by Eyre and Spottiswoode, limited, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. incl. geneal. tables. illus. (incl. coats of arms) 62 pl. (part double; incl. front., plans) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 12 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML DA675 +L69 12: "600 copies, of which this is no. 296."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London.Cromwell House (London, England)