Crosby place, by Philip Norman ... with an architectural description by W. D. Caröe. Being the ninth monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London.
- [London, Published by the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London, 1908]
- Physical Description:
- 95,  p. illus., 36 pl. (partly double, incl. front., plans) 30 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 9 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML DA675 +L69 9: "No. 357."
"Bibliographical references": p. 85-87.
Colophon: Here ends the ninth monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London, on Crosby place, Bishopsgate, which was written by Mr. Philip Norman, F. S. A., LL. D, and Mr. W. D. Caröe, F. S. A., in 1907-1908, and printed for the committee by Messrs. Eyre and Spottiswoode, East Harding street, E. C., MDCCCCVIII.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London.Crosby Place (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Norman, Philip, 1842-1931, Crosby place,, 1908]