East Acton manor house, 1921]
- East Acton manor house. Being the seventh monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London.
- [London, Printed for the Committee by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1921]
- Physical Description:
- 36 p. illus., 20 pl. (incl. front., plans) 29 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 7 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SML DA675 +L69 7: "500 copies, of which this is no. 212."
Bibliography: p. 31.
With: Webb, W. A. Sandford manor, Fulham [London, 1907] and Curtis, H.V.C. Eastbury manor house, Barking [London, 1917]
- Subject Terms:
- East Acton Manor House.