Sandford manor, Fulham. By W. Arthur Webb, architect. Being the eighth monograph of the Committee for the survey of the memorials of greater London.
- [London, Printed for the committee by Messrs. Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1907]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p., l., 5-19,  p. front., 9 pl. (incl. plan) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 8 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BAC,REF : With: East Acton manor house. [London, 1921]
SML DA675 +L69 8: "300 copies, of which 150 are reserved for the committee." This copy not numbered.
Colophon: Here ends the eighth monograph of the Committee for the Survey of the Memorials of Greater London, on Sandford Manor, Fulham, Middlesex; which was written by W. Arthur Webb ... and printed for the Committee by Messrs, Eyre and Spottiswoode, East Harding Street, London, E. C. MDCCCCVII. Pub. by the Committee for the Survey of the Memorials of Greater London, Parliament Chambers, Great Smith Street, London S. W.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Sandford Manor (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Webb, W. Arthur, Sandford manor, Fulham, 1907]