IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Curtis, Hubert Victor C, Eastbury manor house, Barking,, 1917]
Eastbury manor house, Barking, being the eleventh monograph of the London survey committee, with drawings by Hubert V.C. Curtis.
- [London, Printed for the Committee by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1917]
- Physical Description:
- 34 p., 1 l. illus., 32 pl. (incl. front., plans; 1 double) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA675 .C73 11 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC,REF : With: East Acton manor house. [London, 1921]
SML DA675 +L69 11: "600 copies, of which this is no. 242."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Eastbury Manor (Barking, England)
- Norman, P. Preface; Some historical notes.--Godfrey, W. H. Architectural description.--Bibliographical references (p. 30-32)