Edgeworth, Maria, 1768-1849, Letters of Maria Edgeworth and Anna Letitia Barbauld , 1953
- Letters of Maria Edgeworth and Anna Letitia Barbauld / selected from the Lushington papers and edited by Walter Sidney Scott ; illustrations by Lettice Sandford.
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1953.
- Physical Description:
- , 5-86,  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4646 .A55 1953Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Produced and published by Christopher Sandford at the Golden Cockerel Press, London, the edition is limited to 300 copies printed in Caslon's Old Face type on Arnold's mould-made paper. Copies numbered 1-60 are specially bound in cloth of gold."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 18 of 300, signed by the editor and illustrator. Bound in cream quarter morocco and gold cloth, by Sangorski & Sutcliffe.
- Subject Terms:
- Barbauld, Mrs. (Anna Letitia), 1743-1825 -- Correspondence.Edgeworth, Maria, 1768-1849 -- Correspondence.Novelists, Irish -- 19th century -- Correspondence.Poets, English -- 18th century -- Correspondence.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.