IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Leitch, R. P. (Richard Pettigrew), A course of sepia painting , 
A course of sepia painting : with twenty-four plates, from designs / by R. P. Leitch.
- London ; Cassell, Petter, Galpin, .
Paris ; Cassell, Petter, Galpin, .
New York : Cassell, Petter, Galpin, .
- Physical Description:
- l p. l., 32,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 x 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2460 L6 1875+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold- stamped green publisher's binding.
Each plate accompanied by page of text.
Illustations by R.P. Leitch.
Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Cassell, Petter, Galpin -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- .Sepia painting.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.