Leitch, R. P. (Richard Pettigrew), A course of water-colour painting , [1884?]
A course of water-colour painting / by R.P. Leitch.
- Additional Title(s):
- Eighth edition, revised
- London ; Cassell & Company, Limited, [1884?]
Paris ; Cassell & Company, Limited, [1884?]
& New York : Cassell & Company, Limited, [1884?]
- Physical Description:
- 36,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2420 .L45 1884+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half-title: Water-colour painting.
Date of publication from Health Exhibition Literature. London, 1884.
International Health Exhbition (1884 : London, England) Health Exhibition literature, v. xvii, p. 494
Includes publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind- and gilt-stamped brown cloth. Inscribed: K. Harris Jan 9th 1884.
- Subject Terms:
- Cassell & Company, Limited -- Publisher.Color -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Harris, K. -- Autograph, Jan 4 1884.Painting -- Study and teaching.Watercolor painting -- Study and teaching.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Drawings books.
Chromolithographs -- 1884.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.