Memoirs of an infantry officer / Siegfried Sassoon ; with an introduction by David Daiches and illustrations by Paul Hogarth.
- New York : The Limited Editions Club, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, , 224,  pages,  leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6037.A86 M46 1981Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William S. Reese, Yale BA 1977, in honor of Elisabeth FairmanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title printed in red and black.
"Of this edition of Memoirs of an Infantry Officer two thousand copies have been made for the members of The Limited Editions Club. It has been designed by Dennis J. Grastorf with drawings by Paul Hogarth and printed at The Anthoensen Press in Portland , Maine ... signed by the artist."--Colophon.
Last page blank.
BEIN 1994 973: This copy is number 233. Original cloth with glassine dust-jacket in cloth and board box (as issued).
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1119 of 2000. Bound in publisher's original beige cloth, with original slipcase. Signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Hogarth, Paul, 1917- 2001, -- Autograph.World War, 1914-1918 -- Fiction.World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, English.
- Autobiographical fiction
YCBA Collections Search
Sassoon, Siegfried, 1886-1967, Memoirs of an infantry officer , 1981
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.