Chettle, G. H. (George H.), The Queen's house, Greenwich,, 1937]
The Queen's house, Greenwich, Being the fourteenth monograph of the London survey committee, by George H. Chettle.
- [Greenwich, Pub. by the Trustees of the National maritime museum, by arrangement with the London survey committee, 1937]
- Physical Description:
- 124 p., 2 l. mounted col. front., illus. (incl. coats of arms) 87 pl. (part double; incl. ports., plans) 31 x 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7746 G7 C44 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BAC,REF NA7746 G7 +C44 (LC): "The Queen's house, Greenwich, a short history, 1617-1937" by Geoffrey Callender (25 p. illus. 25 cm) in pocket.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Greenwich (London, England)Queen's House (Greenwich, England)