Pellatt, Apsley, 1791-1863, Curiosities of glass making , 1849
- Curiosities of glass making : with details of the processes and productions of ancient and modern ornamental glass manufacture / by Apsley Pellatt.
- London : David Bogue, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 146 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP861 P44 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
BAC: Bound in blind- and gold- stamped red publisher's binding.
Illustrations by John Strudwich and J.R. Jobbins.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, David -- Publisher.Glass manufacture -- History.Glassware, Ancient.
- Chromolithographs -- 1849.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.