George, William, Some account of the oldest plans of Bristol and an inquiry into the date of the first authentic one, 1881
Some account of the oldest plans of Bristol and an inquiry into the date of the first authentic one.
- Bristol, W. George, 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 12 p. illus. (part col.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA9188 B75 G46 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- MUDD WE 2545: Added plate "A bird's eye view of Bristol by William Smith in 1568" inserted between p. 6 & 7.
"A re-print, with additions and illustrations, from the fourth volume of the Transactions of the Bristol and Gloucestershire Archaeological Society."
- Subject Terms:
- Bristol (England) -- History.City planning -- England -- Bristol.