A glimpse at the monumental architecture and sculpture of Great Britain, from the earliest period to the eighteenth century / by Matthew Holbeche Bloxam.
- London : W. Pickering, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 291 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1585 B56 1834Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Thomas Combe, Junior, Leicester
- Subject Terms:
- Combe, Thomas -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Great Britain.Pickering, W. -- Publisher.Sepulchral monuments -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Bloxam, Matthew Holbeche, 1805-1888, A glimpse at the monumental architecture and sculpture of Great Britain, from the earliest period to the eighteenth century , 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.