IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bryant, Mark, 1953-, Dictionary of British cartoonists and caricaturists , c1994
Dictionary of British cartoonists and caricaturists / compiled by Mark Bryant and Simon Heneage.
- Aldershot, Haunts, England : Scolar Press ; c1994.
Brookfield, Vt. : Ashgate Pub., c1994.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 252 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1470 B78 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p.248-252)
- Subject Terms:
- Cartoonists -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.