A list of monumental brasses remaining in the county of Kent in 1922, with notes of some lost examples, by Ralph Griffin and Mill Stephenson.
- Ashford, Headley Brothers [cover 1923]
- Physical Description:
- 245 p. illus., 32 plates. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1842 G75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title: Monumental brasses in Kent.
Bibliography: p. 15-18.
- Subject Terms:
- Brasses -- England -- Kent.Sepulchral monuments -- England -- Kent.
YCBA Collections Search
Griffin, Ralph Hare, 1854-1941, A list of monumental brasses remaining in the county of Kent in 1922, with notes of some lost examples,, [cover 1923]